Mold thrives in moist areas and is present all around us. Mold can be a health risk and can also cause structural damage to your property. If your property or home has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! We are ready to help when you need us.
You can reach a member of our staff at Paul Davis in Newton, MA any time by calling the phone number listed above, or submit a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
In order to efficiently remediate mold, experienced technicians should be hired. The mold professionals at Paul Davis in Newton, MA are certified and trained by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Newton, MA will thoroughly inspect all the mold damage found in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is conducted to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to make sure that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Home inspection to establish if remediation is necessary
- Moisture source determination and detection
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment may be used to efficiently remove moisture
- The use of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to clean the air and get rid of mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials might be applied to kill mold spores and reduce the risk of mold growth in the future
- Insurance claim assistance
Things You Should Know
Avoid spaces where mold appears to exist. The growth of mold is easily multiplied. Do not use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be equally as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property also. The only way to properly remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure proper mold remediation, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are necessary. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Newton, MA will professionally restore your home and environment with the least amount of disturbance possible.